Your Help Matters
Our volunteers have been making a difference in the lives of Canadians through their generous contributions of time, skill and commitment. However, millions of us are still at risk and there is still so much to do! There are so many ways “YOU” can help!
How Much Time is Required?
Since our research, health promotion, advocacy and fund raising activities take place year round, we can offer both short and long-term volunteer opportunities.
Volunteering benefits you too!
- Meet new people while you volunteer.
- Choose a challenging position to improve your skills or learn something new.
- Live a healthier, happier life - research tells us that volunteering is good for you.
- Teach children about the importance of volunteering in their community by involving your whole family.
- Feel good about supporting a cause that makes a real difference in the lives of the people you care about.
Get Involved Today!